Dashboards can be added to, or removed from projects via the Landing page or the Analysis Page.
Add Dashboards from the Analysis page
From an open the audio or video project:
- Open the Projects Settings menu in the top left corner
- Select Dashboards. A pop-up window will open.
- To add a dashboard: Check the box next to the dashboard name
- To remove a dashboard: Uncheck the box next to the dashboard name
- Changes are saved automatically.
- Click on Done when finished.
Add Dashboards from the Landing page
From the Landing page:
- Open the context menu: Right click on the file you'd like to add dashboards to
- Select Dashboards. The Select Dashboards pop-up window will open.
- Dashboards and dashboard tags can be added to or removed from projects at any point during the analysis life cycle
- Event tags referencing removed dashboards and dashboard tags and will not be deleted.
- Adding and removing markers from projects
- Creating and editing dashboards
- Creating and editing markers