Markers can be added to, or removed from projects via the Landing page or the Analysis Page.
Add Markers from the Analysis page
From an open audio or video project:
- Open the Projects Settings menu in the top left corner
- Select Markers. A pop-up window will open.
- To add a marker: Check the box next to the marker name
- To remove a marker: Uncheck the box next to the marker name
- Changes are saved automatically.
- Click on Done when finished.
Add Markers from the Landing page
From the Landing page:
- Open the context menu: Right click on the file you'd like to add or remove markers from. The Select Markers pop-up window will open.
- Markers can be added to or removed from projects at any point during the analysis life cycle
- New Markers and marker options can be added to a project at anytime
- Event tags referencing removed markers will continue to reference them but the marker will not be visible
- To view removed Markers associated to event tags, re-add the Markers and open the project to view the analysis
- Adding and removing markers from projects
- Creating and editing markers
- Adding and removing dashboards from projects
- Creating and editing dashboards