Playlists are a simple way to shortlist or highlight key moments. Use the playlist to share highlights with peers, supervisors and when presenting your analysis.
Adding an event tag to the Playlist
In the Dreamaker.io app, open your audio or video project. On the Analysis Tab or Playlist Tab:
- Click on the circled tick below the time code.
- The tick will change colors.
- Click on the Playlist tab - the event tag will now be in the playlist.
- To remove the event tag from the Playlist, click on the tick again - it will become greyed out and be removed from the Playlist.
- Deleting event tags
- Adding and removing markers from projects
- Adding and removing dashboards from projects