As well as highlighting confidential projects, the Privacy Guard requires confirmation before guarded projects are shared.
Turning the Privacy Guard on and off for a project is done via the Landing page.
On the bottom right corner of project thumbnail you'll notice a white shield.
- To enable the Privacy Guard: Click on the white shield.
- To remove the Privacy Guard: Click on the red shield and click on the Remove button to confirm removal.
Privacy Guard is available in all upgraded plans.
- Locking analysis and projects
- Adding Project Collaborators
- Adding and removing markers from projects