Video compression can be used to decrease the size of very large videos and transform the file format. The below list of third party software* is included here for your convenience.
Video Compression Software for Mac
- Compression and clipping: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/free-mp4-converter/id693443591?mt=12
- Tutorial on how to use: https://www.anymp4.com/mp4-converter-for-mac/tutorials.html
Video Compression Software for Windows
- Handbrake - free - open source: https://handbrake.fr
- Handbrake Help Docs - https://handbrake.fr/docs/
- AnyMP4 - free - https://www.anymp4.com/mp4-converter/
- AnyMP4 - Tutorial on how to use: https://www.anymp4.com/mp4-converter/tutorials.html
- AVS - an alternative is https://www.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Converter.aspx. If you only get the video converter its free.
* This list of third party video compression software is included here for your convenience. Before using this software, ensure it meets the requirements of your system. Dreamaker.io does not take responsibility for adverse effects your computer or videos experience as a result of installing and using this software.