LTI integrations are available in all organization accounts or by request, and can be added from the Integrations page.
Interested in an LTI integration other than Moodle? Contact us.
Add your Moodle installation as a Dreamaker.io integration:
- Log into your Dreamaker.io account and go to Account or Account & Members.
- Select Integrations.
- To add a Moodle integration, click on the Install button next to Moodle LTI Integration
- Enter your Moodle consumer ID in the space provided. This is your Moodle domain name, without any slashes and without
- Click on Install to finalize the integration.
You will now see your *Secret key and the Tool URL. These will be needed to complete the integration in Moodle (see below). Your secret key should be kept safe and not shared with others.
Step 1: Add Dreamaker.io as an external too
Log into your Moodle account and go to
https://[my-moodle-domain]/mod/lti/toolconfigure.php and go to 3. below.
- Access Site Administration and select the tab for Plugins.
- Select Activity modules > External Tools > Manage tools
- Copy the Tool URL from your Dreamaker.io account (created in the above section) and under Manage tools, Add tool enter the Tool URL. Click on Add
- On the next screen, add a unique Consumer key, such as your admin email address . Copy the Secret key from your Dreamaker.io account (created in the above section) and in Moodle paste into the space provided for Shared secret. Click on Save changes.
Step 2: Configure Dreamaker.io
Click on the cog icon (indicated in image below) to open the External tool configuration:
Configure the Dreamaker.io tools as per below:
- Under Tool Settings, set Tool configuration usage to "Show in activity chooser and as a preconfigured tool"
- Set Default launch container to "New Window" to open Dreamaker.io in a new window. This is very important to ensure all Dreamaker.io features are accessible.
- If Icon URL or Secure icon URL are not set, use https://www.dreamaker.io/favicon.ico?v=eE59m3Y0yR
- Under the Privacy section, set Share launcher's name with tool to "Always"
- Set Share launcher's email with tool to "Always"
- Set Accept grades from the tool to "Always"
- Check Force SSL
- Click on Save changes to complete setup.