- The Dreamaker.io tool must already be installed by your Moodle Administrator. If it has not yet been installed, please see Adding a Moodle LTI Integration.
- To enable grade passbook from Dreamaker.io to Moodle, you MUST select a grading type of "Point".
Creating a Dreamaker.io activity in Moodle
- Log into your Moodle account, go to course administration and select Turn on editing
- Click Add an activity or resource
- Select Dreamaker.io or External tool and click on Add
Configure the tool
- Under Adding a new External Tool > General, enter an Activity name
- For Preconfigured tool ensure Dreamaker.io is selected
- Set Default launch container to "New Window" to open Dreamaker.io in a new window. This is very important to ensure all Dreamaker.io features are accessible.
- Under Grades, select Type "Point" to ensure grading can be done within Dreamaker.io. This is very important, we can't stress it enough!
- Adding additional settings as needed and click Save.
- That's it! You and your students can now access your Dreamaker.io activities from within Moodle in the same way you access regular activities
- Instructors: Marking Activities & Passing Grades to Moodle
- Instructors and Students: Connect your Moodle account to Dreamaker.io
- Admins: Adding a Dreamaker.io Moodle LTI Integration / External Tool
LTI integrations are available in all organization accounts or by request and can be added from the Integrations page.
Interested in an LTI integration other than Moodle? Contact us.