- To enable grade pass back between Dreamaker.io and Moodle, first create a Dreamaker.io activity in Moodle. Visit this link to learn how.
- To enable grade passbook from Dreamaker.io to Moodle, a grading type of "Point" must be used.
1. Access the Dreamaker.io Activity through Moodle
- Log into your Moodle account and click on the Dreamaker.io activity you would like to mark. Dreamaker.io activities are indicated by the Dreamaker.io logo.
- Dreamaker.io will either open in a new window or within Moodle.
Open the Moodle Activity in Dreamaker.io
- Follow the prompts to sign into your Dreamaker.io account. If you are already signed in, skip this step 😊
- Moodle assignment folders and video or audio uploads are indicated with the Moodle logo. Open them by double-clicking on the thumbnail image
Note: If student media files are missing from the folder, ensure you access the Dreamaker.io assignment folder directly through the Moodle.
3. Mark Dreamaker.io Moodle Activities
- Open the student's media file you would like to mark by double clicking on it.
- Select the grading icon, highlighted in red below, to open the grading console.
- Add in the grade - values between 0 and 100 can be added - and click on Save. That's it, the grade is automatically passed back to Moodle 🎉
Please remember that to enable grade passbook from Dreamaker.io to Moodle, you MUST select a grading type of "Point".
- Instructors: Creating Dreamaker.io activities in Moodle
- Instructors and Students: Connect your Moodle account to Dreamaker.io
- Admins: Adding a Dreamaker.io Moodle LTI Integration / External Tool
LTI integrations are available in all organization accounts or by request and can be added from the Integrations page.